Best PayPal Betting Sites 2023
Gambling with PayPal has become such a popular pastime within the gambling community as of late, for many reasons which we will unfold within this page. In addition to this, we will include all the best PayPal gambling sites that also will provide various PayPal sign up offer promotions for you to utilise towards your sports betting journey. Online sports are at their peak at the moment, so why not satisfy that with PayPal sports betting?
Below we will discuss the deposit and PayPal withdrawals that you will need to be familiar with, in addition to all the advantages and disadvantages that come with PayPal as a payment method.
List of Betting Sites That Accept PayPal
Below you will see a list of PayPal bookmakers and gambling sites with PayPal as its main payment option. Our experts have handpicked these PayPal bookmaker selections, based on a series of tests in which they passed and completed with flying colours. Some of these sites which accept PayPal have the best reputation within the game, meaning you would definitely not go wrong by selecting these as your option. PayPal bookmakers UK is fast growing and becoming a huge demand. So, make sure to get with the times!
Betting with PayPal in the UK
While PayPal betting sites UK is very much a new thing within the market of sports betting, PayPal has been around for many, many years before that and quickly became one of the best online electronic payments for cash, for the online merchant market. Fast forward to today, and we can see that pretty much, every online eCommerce site relies on PayPal as a payment option within their establishment. It is one of the easiest payment systems that have yet been discovered in the online world. It most certainly will not be going anywhere.
History of PayPal in Online Betting
PayPal has not always been referred to as the name PayPal. Back in the late 1990s, PayPal was once referred to as Confinity. Once it was purchased by eBay in 2002, we saw PayPal quickly becoming one of the most trusted payment services and everyone wanted to use PayPal for online transactional matters, due to the safety that was provided when you made a deposit using PayPal. It acted as great peace of mind, especially with so many scandals of fraud and compromisation of personal payment information for example.
PayPal evolved massively over the years. During the first year it had expanded in its software evolution, to ensure that the money services were fully secure, no matter how remote. We saw many of the services dramatically change, to give a certain feel of that rigid safe structure that ‘banking’ often provides. And in 2001, PayPal made huge leaps and bounds, which ultimately allowed them to push forward and make huge moves in almost every retail that is based online.
Fast payments were the much new preferred thing. Why? Because instant payments without the nuisance of using card numbers, etc. were more efficient and convenient. Something that not many online merchants and banking systems had access to or seen before. It very much was a revolution of payment methods within our time and of course ultimately online gambling. One thing that many do not actually know of, is that deposits and withdrawals via electronic payments existed before in the gambling world, through Neteller and Skrill making PayPal very late to the game, as far as a deposit or withdrawals of cash on betting sites is concerned. The only difference is, however, PayPal online gambling is efficient, fast, and much more internationally accepted than alternative e-wallets. When you opt to gamble online with PayPal, you will be able to use your account across many of these best Free Betting UK websites around the UK and potentially even beyond.
PayPal Bookies: Top Sites That Use PayPal
What are the best sites from our recommendations? Well, usually the top betting sites are not that hard to single out, as they have the best overall experience as a whole. Many of the suggestions for bookmakers that accept PayPal below will probably be ones you have heard of or are expecting. So, make sure you take our word for it, as we definitely know our stuff here.
William Hill is a great option for gambling PayPal style. Why? Because the services provided there are orientated around all the possible sports that you can think of. In addition to this, you can say that William Hill is one of the best football online bookmakers in the business today. Their limits for withdrawals are also exceptionally high, which if you are a high roller, will be a plus to your overall gambling experience.
What You Need to Know About PayPal Betting Sites
In terms of what you need to know when you try out the best PayPal betting sites, is how to make a deposit and withdrawal using the PayPal deposit system. While it is very straight forward, anything new will always trigger uncertainty; and well, we are here to make sure it is a very smooth process for you overall. Please refer to the simple PayPal deposits step by step guide below.
How to make a deposit via PayPal
- To make a deposit, you will need to select ‘PayPal deposits’ as your preferred payment method within the system of the bookmakers’ online payment section.
- After you have selected PayPal as the option, you will need to decide on what amount you wish to move forward with. Usually, the PayPal account has very high limits of up to £5,000, meaning you’re free to use PayPal to accompany your high bankroll for example, only if you wish of course.
- Once you have decided on an amount, you will be instantly transferred to your PayPal account, where you will need to log in using your email and password.
- You should receive a notification via SMS to verify the payment. If you enter the code, the payment will immediately go through and you can continue on the betting site, immersed in your gambling experience, with all your favourite online sports.
- All that will be left to do is to place your bets with your fully credited PayPal betting site.
How to make a withdrawal using PayPal
- To make withdrawals, you will need to do the same process but in reverse. By logging into your online bookmaker, you will need to have your password and email at hand again to continue.
- Once you are on your main PayPal account, you will have to confirm the amount that you have initiated for withdrawal.
- The amount you have confirmed for withdrawal will immediately be in your PayPal account, or if you have linked your banking methods directly from PayPal, it can take up to 48 hours to receive your funds.
Security is always a huge concern for customers using PayPal. Many sign up to use PayPal, due to the security and safety they will gain from it, especially when using PayPal in conjunction with a betting site. PayPal is safer than a bank account because there is encryption to hide your data and sensitive information, from any third parties. You are completely safe. Especially the two-factor authentication that you have when you use PayPal, it ensures you and only you get into the account. You will always verify every single move.
If anything seems suspicious to PayPal, during the deposits and withdrawals process, they will flag it up immediately with yourself, so you have nothing to worry about in that respect. PayPal is one of the most secure sites in all of the world. Their encryption and firewall methods ensure all deposits and withdrawals are safe. PayPal for gambling is the safest thing you could want and look for. So, make sure you use PayPal for online gambling.
PayPal hardly operates their payment processor via fees, meaning when you place a PayPal bet, there will be 0% fees when making deposits. Some may occasionally use fees, however, that is not a frequent occurrence to expect. One thing we will mention is that the sites Betfair and Betdaq do use a 2% fee, so make sure you keep that in mind. All online bookies differ from one another most of the time.
Gambling from your mobile device was a huge revolution in terms of sportsbooks and betting. However, what is better yet, is that PayPal can be used and monitored from your mobile device too. When you deposit and withdraw with PayPal through your mobile app, it would take you across to the app, rather than on a web browser. This of course screams convenience on a greater level. Every single transaction that you are making from your desktop, can be directed through the power of your mobile phone. So, with sports betting sites using PayPal too, alongside a mobile betting account, you’re pretty much sorted.
Advantages of Betting Sites using PayPal
There will always be advantages and disadvantages when it comes to using your PayPal to drive deposit and withdrawal payments. However, we find this option of all payment methods, is definitely more positive than negative, as you will see via our lists further below:
- PayPal for new customers is massively safe and secure.
- Online betting sites will generally not have any fees associated when new customers deposit using PayPal. There are a few exceptions, however, which you will identify when you read further into the UK betting sites we have included within our tables.
- E-wallets such as using PayPal, have instant deposits, meaning your deposit and withdrawal is speedy and efficient.
- E-wallets sometimes have exclusive bonus code opportunities or general welcome bonus promotions with possibilities of a casino bonus, if the betting site operates two gambling platforms in one. Meaning new customers will be able to make their gambling experience on a betting site better if they engage with a PayPal account.
- When you use PayPal, there are high withdrawal limits that can be orientated towards your betting experience.
Disadvantages of Bookmakers using PayPal
- A PayPal account acts as the middle man between your bank account and making a payment towards your online betting sites. Sometimes that is a slow process, as you cannot guarantee the online betting site operates with fast processing of withdrawal payments.
- PayPal is not allowed within all sports betting sites, or they are prohibited for the use of redeeming a welcome bonus and promotion for example.
- There can be fees of 2% and more from some sites in the UK, so make sure you are fully aware of that when you initiate a deposit and withdrawal.
PayPal Betting Sites Bonuses
PayPal has many positive benefits, as you have probably just gathered and seen by now. However, there are more reasons as to why you should choose PayPal for your betting payment method. There is actually a large range of bonuses that are available to PayPal users, to ensure that you can make your experience as one of the many new customers, worth your while. Most welcome bonus options out there on the market will have certain features that are exclusive to PayPal. So, your chance of claiming a welcome bonus that is worthy of your time and attention is to simply sign up with the PayPal e-wallet and make that first deposit to trigger the incentives.
Some of the huge betting bodies of the industry today, such as The Pools for example, have offers like ‘get £30 in free bets‘ when you sign up exclusively with PayPal. Of course, there are more deposit options when bonuses are concerned, you will just need to browse through the reviews of all the competitors that offer unique bonuses for new customers who deposit with PayPal. So, if you want to make sure your gambling experience is quick and easy, make sure to read all the terms and conditions to make sure you gamble right, enter the amount of deposit to get you access to the welcome bonus on offer, and the rest is pretty much straight forward from there!